Tuesday 28 July 2009


Okay lets try that again...
Claire & Tabitha (fingers crossed it works this time).

On another note I think we are both getting a bit tired of travelling and I know I am really looking forward to getting home in September. I can't wait to see Wizzy who I have missed terribly. Although we have been seeing and staying at places with some beautiful dogs there is nothing like your own little pooch.

It has also been really cold over here, we even had one morning at 5 degrees on the last trip which was just too cold in a tent! I have had to buy some warmer clothes whilst in Lusaka, also due to the fact that hand washing ruins your clothes alot quicker than anything else.

I am off to lunch now so will try and update again later this afternoon to get you right up to where we are now. Garth is coming this afternoon to finalise all the details of our next trip which should be good.

Take care love to all xxx

No comments: