Wednesday 26 August 2009

Well for those of you who don't know we are now back in the UK. We arrived back on Monday morning early to a beautiful day - which was great. We ended up flying BA as they were the only ones who had any seats available. Martin slept from the time he put his head down till the time we landed (I think)!!

As for myself well it was a totally different story - there was alot of turbulence and I didn't manage to catch any sleep at all, but I did watch 5 movies!!!! Nevermind Andy was there to pick us up which was great and we got home about 11am.

Wizzy was over the moon to see us and she is looking a much slimmer version than when I left in January. Tristram has done a great job looking after her, so I now have to keep myself from feeding her little titbits as it is not good for her... smack on the hand Dee!!!

It is lovely to be back home and the weather yesterday was lovely, except for one heavy shower which almost caught Martin & his Dad out. I managed to weed and prune the rose garden which looks much better for it. Apparently there has been loads of rain here throughout July and August - so everything has grown heaps including the weeds.

Well hope you are all fit and well as we are. I have been in the gym every morning for an hour since we got home (yes I know only 2 mornings have gone by, but at least it's a start).

Loads of hugs and kisses to you all xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee. Been very slack in keeping up with your travels but just seen that you are back in the UK. How long will you be there for. Is your old email address still valid?
How is everything? And you are giong to the gym well done. Must admit that's my stress relief and my place to escape to. Enjoy it?
So what are you plans now -
Take care
Lots of love
Maxene xxxx

Unknown said...

glad to hear u arrived safely.It all sounds marvellous .Maryxxxx