Tuesday 20 April 2010

19 & 20 April We were up and at the factory even before Jeremy arrived this morning. They have had two days getting all the last minute things sorted out. I will get Martin to go onto the blog and explain all the changes for all of you mechanical buffs who would be interested. I went shopping to stock up on food for the next week or so and we should be all AOK to take off tomorrow morning.

Things are definitely moving along nicely this end and we will definitely be leaving on the morrow - can't wait, can be rather boring waiting around a factory when you have already been away, but only for a week!

I will try and obviously keep as up to date as I possibly can, but will depend on the remoteness of the area and whether I can get a signal or not. Once into Mozambique I will have to look into whether I can get a sim card and use the USB I got here in South Africa - fingers crossed that I can then I will have you all along for the ride.

Mary and Ann thanks for the messages. Love and hugs to all am missing you all xxx

No comments: