Sunday 8 February 2009

Nope sorry still no photos tonight! Will try again tomorrow.

Ken - that was how I washed my clothes today and I used to do it on the trucks alot when I worked on them too and yes it works perfectly. Martin still thinks it a bit of hard work - nevermind he is getting there, had never slept in a tent before this trip and I have had him stay for 7 nights in a row so far so he is doing well!! We'll get there don't worry, just takes a little more time and after today I think he realised how easy laundry can actually be! Not sure how he will cope with unironed shirts just yet though??

Well will love and leave you all, at least I can tell you all about our days at this stage and will keep trying with the photos.

Love to all xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee and Martin, you are moving around a bit now, lots of places we have never heard of. What do you think you are doing Martin, frightening the ostriches??!! How did you do you washing Dee, you didn't say? Well the kids are all back at school. We just had Waitangi Day last Friday so had three lovely days out at the caravan, we are having a beaut summer. Australia is suffering greatly with floods and horrific bush fires over a hundred people being killed. Nasty. Love to you both, Mum and Col xx