Tuesday 16 June 2009


One of the bridges at Little Kwara.

Sorry it seems that the serval cat didn't upload I will try later. We had a fantastic sighting of her and she was so relaxed. Martin even got a fabulous shot when she was pouncing!

Anyway back to the dogs - well it took around 17 years for me to finally see wild dogs and let me tell you it is worth waiting for. So far we have seen three different sightings on this trip and I don't think I will ever get sick of watching them!!!

We also had a great sighting of an African Wild Cat at Lebala, once again very relaxed and not too worried about us watching and taking photos. I will try and get alot more photos on, but they do take an extemely long time to upload.

The wildlife in the Kwando regions is just stunning and the scenery is also fab, so many very different areas and loads of birds of course. I will have to count up in my bird book how many species I have actually logged this trip so far - obviously I have missed heaps, but as Clint says I am a relaxed birder!

No comments: