Monday 15 June 2009

Well at least I had got all the photos downloaded in a fashion! I ran out of space on the computer and it all puzzled me for awhile, even phoned Martin to get his advice. In the end I found that every time I download the photos and then I put them in a file you should then delete the transfer as they are still there as well - so you have got all the photos saved twice.

Got that all sorted, but still no way to do email and blog - frustrating. Martin arrived back and had a good day at Clint's doing all the little things he wanted to get done. We then got ready for the show as it was early. Arrive between 6-6.30pm at Sports Bar for soup or hotdog and roll and show starting at 7pm.

Loads of Maun people there which was cool as I managed to almost catch up with most of the people I know. Anyway this show fabulous. Maun really know how to put on a show and the talent in such a small 'village' (it still is only classed as a village at the moment) is incredible.

Show went for about 1.5 hours and was followed by a party which was great fun. Dee was fabulous, very sexy in the tango and the can can well what can I say??? Sue Smart was a surprise strutting her stuff as one of the air hostesses - brilliant show all round.

We were flying out the following day to Little Kwara, but not early which was a good thing as we didn't get home until 12.30 that night. Had a great sleep and fab breakfast before heading out to Clint's place.

Clint drove to the workshop that was going to fix our bumper and we meet him there, he then drove us to the airport for our flight to Little Kwara. Can't wait to get there as I think the Kwando properties are just great and love their style of guiding and tracking.

Will get back to you all real soon. Love and hugs to all xxx

No comments: