Monday 15 June 2009

We flew on a 5 seater to Little Kwara, we had a SA family with us and although I hate flying it was not too bad a flight, very scenic! We were meet by Izzy (guide) and Gin & Tonic (tracker). We had to wait for another flight which was coming in from Lebala Camp with an Ozzie couple on board.

Keith & Lesley arrived and the 4 of us were going to be together for the 3 nights at Little Kwara. They are a lovely couple and we had loads of fun with them. Got settled into our tent and were to meet again at 3.30pm for tea before our afternoon/evening drive.

Sorry got to go to town now, will try and get some more updating done when I get back.

Love, kisses and hugs to all xxx

1 comment:

The Frusher family said...

It all went quiet, then a deluge! I've just made my way through all the blogs and I can now say I'm up to date - hurrah!
Tris got back last night - silver medal became bronze for reasons unknown to him.
What's your bird tally Dee? You should be heading for 300 species by now?
Continue to enjoy while we try to pull the world out of recession.
Lots of love
The Frushies